Saffa Dude's

Saffa Dude

Friday, April 28, 2006

All hail the Queen...

On one of my exciting journeys though the world wide wonderland and specifically the BBC News site I came across this beauty, that describes

Apparently there is a massive uproar regarding the
Rough Guide to England publishing that:

England is a nation of "overweight, alcopop-swilling, sex-and-celebrity obsessed television addicts".


Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! What a beauty!!! Looking at the papers published in the UK you would think that this kingdom is being run by chav's, football supporters and big breasted, blond celebrities and not the American Side-Show that they call parliament.

Alcohol, sex and TV are three of the things I (and to be honest most people I know) have based my life philosophy around and I am proud of the English nation for embracing my culture and outlook on life.

I can see how the tourism board would be upset by this, but you cannot help to laugh out loud as you know there is so much truth said in jest, or in the Rough Guide to England in this instance.

With Mayday coming up, hope you all have a booze, sex and celebrity filled long weekend...

Adios,

Saffa

No comments: