Saffa Dude's

Saffa Dude

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Take a load off downloads...

This a song to any MP3 buyers ears. A new comparison website TuneChecker.com compares the prices of mp3 downloads and tells you where you can get that must have track for the lowest possible price.

With the UK Parliament voting on the Digital Economy Bill very soon. The bill earmarked to stop peer-to-peer file sharing I can see this site coming very handy with people making the transfer from illegal to legal downloading.

I have to admit that my music buying has become very minimal since I started using Spotify (invite only at the moment), but there are still the occasional purchase that has to be made for my iPhone. I will definitely be using this site to get the best deal...

Head over there now
TuneChecker.com

No comments: